Born on July 27, 1976 in Tourcoing (Nord), France.
Married, 2 daughters.
- GCSE in 1991 at C.N.D.I - Tourcoing, France
- A-levels specialized in electronics in 1994 at E.I.C - Tourcoing, France
- Technical degree in Microtechnics in 1996 at Lycée KASTLER - Denain (Nord), France
- BS in Microtechnics in 1997 at Lycée VAUCANSON - Tours (Indre et Loire), France.
- June 1995: internship at CALLEWAERT Frères in Tourcoing: control of measuring devices and work pieces,
- 1996-1997: internship at D.T.L.A in Montbazon (Indre et Loire): design of a mechanical physiotherapy device,
- Military service ended in August 1998,
- September to October 1998: programming and use of wire electro-discharge machines at MACKER EROSION in Tourcoing,
- January 1999 to May 2001 - Assistant to technical director: CAM programming and machining on digitally operated machines (machining and wire EDM), programming and use of three-dimensional measuring machines at DEREGNAUCOURT in Lille,
- May to September 2001 - Internet programmer at OLICE-MULTIMEDIA: mainly PHP/MySQL programming: advanced search engines, news, calendars, newsletters, personalized e-mailings (europotel.com).
- January 2002 to December 2005 - Designer - Developer at PROGERIX: PHP/MySQL, Access and Intranet programming, graphics design, etc.
- January to April 2006 - Designer - IT technician at DRH Partner.
- April 2006 to date: Chief Information Officer at Spirit.
- Computing (programming, CAD, CADCAM, graphics, sound),
- Table tennis,
- French scout from 1985 to 1992.